Monday, December 5, 2011

So you think I have....oh. Oh.

From: XXXX, Victoria
To: XXXX, Katie
Subject: Wide calf boots

I want wide calf boots for xmas, but have been on the hunt and seems impossible.  i am hesitant to order online for the hassle of returning when they most likely won't fit.  Have you found any?  I'm also slightly giggly about the fact that they call it "wide shaft" boot. Ha ha ha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: XXXX, Katie
To: XXXX, Victoria
Subject: Re: Wide calf boots

Was this suposed to be for me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: XXXX, Victoria
To: XXXX, Katie
Subject: Re: Wide calf boots

yeah!  We both have soccer girl calves.  Have you found any good boots?

2 comments:

  1. Please alert me to any findings as well!!! My calves laugh at the J.Crew extended calves boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I am good either way. Excellent use of x's, makes me automatically think something scandalous is going on.

    ReplyDelete