Thursday, September 29, 2011

Taking Over the Internet and Other Things I Will Do Today

.
The same thing we do everyday, Pinky.



My Plan to Take Over the Internet

Step 1: Start blog.
Step 2: Write in blog.
Step 3: Get other, funnier friends to write in blog. (UPDATE: Funnier than me, Bre, funnier than me.)
Step 4: WIN THE INTERNET

Other things I plan to do today:

1.  Watch that new show Revenge.

Hey, it's that girl from Brothers and Sisters!.

2.  Research "patent boxes."

Not me.

3.  Read Dear Prudence and Savage Love.

4.  Imagine what would happen if the people who wrote to Dan Savage called up Delilah with their problems. Giggle.  (True story: I once heard a young girl call up Delilah to dedicate a song to her father.  She told Delilah that her father was her best friend.  And then Delilah yelled at her.  For not having enough friends her own age.)

I also blame her twice for #5.

5.  Try to get that song, "Hey There Delilah" out of my head.

6.  Swim!

If the pool is empty, I can pretend to be a mermaid!

8.  Learn to count.

9.  Read more of A Game of Thrones; try to prevent myself from watching the HBO show before finishing.

10.  Write another post to make up for this one.  Happy Thursday!  (And check back later for a guest post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment